“Terminal emulator for Android is the access to the Linux command line of the Android with the help of which the developer can develop certain new things from the current Android device.”
If you are looking for an application that can assist you with coding and develop new things from the current Android device, then we have one for you. In this article, we will be telling you how the terminal emulator for Android help in getting the core of the Linux command line of the Android and how can one hack the Wi-Fi password using this application.
Many terminal emulators are available online that can help us having many new developing options. With the aid of Java and Linux the Android devices work, but with the help of the terminal emulator, we can make our device a development hub. With the support of terminal emulator for Android, one can do following task:
- The developer can access the command line within the Android device. Certain applications provide us with their command prompts so that we can do the coding or apply the new commands to our Android device.
- For searching something within the project, going through the whole designed folder one cannot get the desired file or folder quickly, but with the help of command lines all, they got to do is write a command and then they can easily get access to the desired file.
- With the help of multiple working terminals in one window, the developer can work on the different file of the project and link them together.
- From editing to the creation of the new commands and applications, Terminal emulator for Android can help us in doing it all.
Hacking the Wi-Fi password using terminal emulator
Now we will be listing some of the steps that must be taken by the people while they are using the terminal emulator for hacking the Wi-Fi password. The general requirements for hacking the password are the rooted Android device, BusyBox application, WPS-Wpa test and terminal emulator. The steps are simple:
- If your Android device is not rooted, then root it by using PC or using the 3rd party applications.
- Then download and install all the above-stated applications and open them one by one to grant the access.
- Now open the WPS application and turn on the Wi-Fi by pressing the green button on the top. It will show you all the available networks in your area. Click on any of the networks and then tap on connect option.
- You will see three pins and select the default pin. Once it is being selected by tapping on the verbose button, the terminal emulator will open automatically.
- Tap on the paste button and then wait for some time. After some time you will be connected with the selected Wi-Fi.
- In the case, you want to see the passwords then tap on the three dots on the right side of your screen (may be left depending on the device setup) and check the password option. It will show you the password for the connected network.