If the computer is sending the print job to the wrong printer, you must follow these diagnostic steps. First, disconnect the printer from the computer and try to print anything using the printer alone. If the printer is working, it means there are no hardware issues. The only thing that might be problematic here would be the drivers.
So, you would need to reinstall the drivers on your computer to make it working again.
Follow these steps to reinstall the drivers on your HP printers.
- Open Control Panel and go to Devices and Printers and then choose the printer you want to use.
- Right-click on that and select the Uninstall Driver option and the computer will uninstall the drivers.
After that, you would need to setup HP printer once again and install new drivers.
- Open the HP website and look for the latest drivers for your printer model on the support page.
- Open the downloads page and look for the file to download on your computer.
- Once the file is downloaded, double click to install it and follow a few on-screen instructions.
This way you can install HP printer driver on your computer without any trouble.
Read this also: How do I Update my HP Printer Driver Windows 10?