Today in this article we told you How To Change Mobile Number in Emirates ID easily. If you use Emirates ID to register for the online service, you may need to complete a two-step verification, including a one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile phone number. Including.
Steps To Change your Registered Mobile Number in Emirates ID
However, if your mobile number has changed, or if for some other reason you want to update the registered mobile number with your Emirates ID, how can you do so?. Before Change or Update Mobile Number in Emirates ID First, you know how to check registered mobile number in emirates id
To Change the Mobile Number in Emirates ID you need to follow these steps carefully.
Step 1: Enter your order details.
- You will be asked to be filled some in of the following details.
- Your Current Nationality Select your nationality from the drop-down list given
- ID Number The Emirates ID number is printed on the front of the card
- File number The file number is printed on your personal resident visa, which is stamped in your passport. As you fill out the form, you will see file number slots containing the following sections. The people Continuity of services
- category First, under ‘Department’, you must enter a three-digit code that starts your file number. For example,513, 101,725, 201, 301, etc.
- Year Under “Year”, fill in the following four digits of your file number. And This is the year that the visa was first issued. Service Under “Service”, enter the first digit of the last part of your file number. Enter the remaining numbers under “Sort”.
- If you are confused about the file number on your passport or any other aspect of the visa page, you can read our step-by-step guide to understanding the meaning of each item here.
- Name (English) – Enter your name exactly as it is printed on your Emirates ID. Name (Arabic) – The system will automatically create an Arabic version of your name. Passport Number – Enter your passport number here. Birth Date Birth Select the correct date from the calendar list.
- Last Registration Date This should be the last entry stamp on your passport when you enter the UAE border. Email Enter your email address here. Check the box for your current mobile phone number registered with the current ICA.
- mobile Enter a new mobile phone number. You will then receive a one-time password for the new number, which you will need to enter in the form.
- Next, add your address details. Capt Verification Select Captcha and continue.
Step 2: Review the application
The system will then provide you with the latest details, which you need to check. If you want to make any change, you can go back to Step 1 to do so. Once you’ve confirmed the details, go to the final step.
Step 3: Pay The Fees
You will then be sent to a payment gateway, where you will need to pay online for the electronic service. Currently, the full fee for updating your details is AED 52.10. Step by Step with Picture and video To Update Mobile NUmber you need to Visit This Article Change Mobile Number In Emirates ID
Emirates ID NUmber Change Fees is: 52.10 dirhams
Once the payment has been made, you will be redirected to the ICA website, where you will receive a notification informing you that the application has been successfully submitted and your details Have been updated.
Once you have updated the mobile number registered in your Emirates ID card, you can use all the smart government services available to citizens and residents, for which you may need to register with Emirates ID. Is. For example, with the ongoing vaccination campaign, if you want to register for a vaccination appointment with the DHA through your website. If You want to Learn More about Emirates id with Complete Detail Visit this Website www.visaiqama.com
You will need a medical registration number or MRN. To get MRN, you need to register online by sending the verification password to the mobile number registered with your Emirates ID. Similarly, other services, such as registering with the UAE or creating an account at the request of the UAE Ministry, will be easier.